Thursday, January 14, 2016

Sterling Silver 1/2ct TDW Black and White Diamond Elephant Necklace (I-J, I2-I3) in my opinion


The couple of days ago. I'm looking for information on the Sterling Silver 1/2ct TDW Black and White Diamond Elephant Necklace (I-J,, so i have to tell.


Sterling Silver 1/2ct TDW Black and White

Sterling Silver 1/2ct TDW Black and White Diamond Elephant Necklace (I-J,


This lovely diamond pendant features 0.5 carat of white and black diamonds and suspends from an 18-inch sterling silver cable chain. The piece is finished with a high polish and a spring ring clasp. Black Diamonds Diamonds: 65 Diamond cut: Round Diamond weight: 0.5 carat Color: Black Clarity: Opaque Setting: Prong White Diamonds Diamonds: One Diamond cut: Round Diamond weight: 0.05 carat Color: I-J Clarity: I2-I3 Setting: Prong Metal information and dimensions Metal: Sterling silver Finish: High polish Style: Pendant Chain: Cable Chain length: 18 inches Clasp: Spring ring Metal weight: 1.2 grams Pendant dimensions: 18 mm wide x 17.6 mm long x 15.7 mm deep Necklace dimensions: Diamond total weight: 0.5* carat TW All weights and ... Read more




Tags: jewelry > necklaces > pendants



0 comments:

Post a Comment