Tuesday, January 12, 2016

SilverMist Sterling Silver 1/4ct TDW Grey and White Diamond Elephant Necklace (H-I, I2-I3) in my opinion


A previous week. I'm looking for information on the SilverMist Sterling Silver 1/4ct TDW Grey and White Diamond Elephant Necklace, so i would like to describe here.


SilverMist Sterling Silver 1/4ct TDW Grey

SilverMist Sterling Silver 1/4ct TDW Grey and White Diamond Elephant Necklace


Adorn yourself with this charming and beautiful high polished elephant necklace. Crafted of sterling silver, this SilverMist necklace features 1/4 carats of grey and white diamonds and completes with a spring ring clasp. White Diamonds Diamonds: Eight Diamond cut: Round Diamond measurements: 1.15 mm Diamond weight: 0.056 carat Color: H-I Clarity: I1-I2 Setting: Pave Grey Diamonds: Diamonds: 16 Diamond cut: Round Diamond measurements: 1.35 mm Diamond weight: 1/6 carat Color: Grey Clarity: I2 Setting: Pave Metal information and dimensions: Style: Pendant Metal: Sterling silver Finish: High polish Chain: Rolo Chain length: 18 inches Clasp: Spring ring Metal weight: 7.1 grams Pendant dimensions: 20 mm x 25 mm Necklace dimensions: ... Read more




Tags: jewelry > necklaces > pendants



0 comments:

Post a Comment