Thursday, January 14, 2016

SilverMist 1/4ct TDW Grey and White Diamond Elephant Necklace (H-I, I2-I3) in my opinion


A couple of days ago. I search for information on the SilverMist 1/4ct TDW Grey and White Diamond Elephant Necklace (H-I, I2-I3), so i would like to describe here.


SilverMist 1/4ct TDW Grey and White Diamond

SilverMist 1/4ct TDW Grey and White Diamond Elephant Necklace (H-I, I2-I3)


Show a look that they'll never forget with this SilverMist elephant necklace. Beautifully adorned with grey and white diamonds, this necklace adorns your neck with a rolo chain and a spring ring clasp. Style: Pendant Diamonds: 15 Diamond cut: Round Diamond measurements: 1.05 mm Diamond weight: 0.07 carat Color: H-I Clarity: I2-I3 Setting: Pave Diamonds: 13 Diamond cut: Round Diamond measurements: 1.35 mm Diamond weight: 1/6 carat Color: Grey Setting: Pave Metal: Sterling silver Finish: High polish Chain: Rolo Chain length: 18 inches Clasp: Spring ring Metal weight: 3.6 grams Pendant dimensions: 19 mm wide x 20 mm long Necklace dimensions: 18 inches long x 1 mm wide Diamond total weight: 1/4* carat TW All weights and measurements ... Read more




Tags: jewelry > necklaces > pendants



0 comments:

Post a Comment