Monday, January 4, 2016

Review Double- Sided Sterling Silver Lucky Elephant Necklace


The week ago. I search for information on the Double- Sided Sterling Silver Lucky Elephant Necklace, so i would like to describe here.


Double- Sided Sterling Silver Lucky Elephant

Double- Sided Sterling Silver Lucky Elephant Necklace


Material: 925 Sterling Silver and brass Chain: 925 Sterling silver 16 inch (can be adjusted upon request) -all pendants are matte rhodium plated and are tarnish resistant. Also available in GOLD. I will be more than happy to work with you on any custom orders or making the changes or improvements to my original designs. LARGER quantities are available. I take pride in my work. I pay close attention to the details of each handcrafted piece. Moreover, Read more




Tags: jewelry



0 comments:

Post a Comment